Sunday, February 12, 2012

Traumhaft Dreams

(A song I wrote in 2008)

I see you following me on my path,

I remember you,

I pursued you once and I felt determined, but you slightly faded away,

Now you're here again and I feel you,

this place where I exist is happy to have you,

I'm taking you way up on top of this mountain and we're looking far across the void to all the things we could be,

Your eyes are smiling up at me while you're safe under my wing, You say it's nice here and now I've tasted your lips,

I feel like I've known you for a lifetime, it makes me want to open up more to you,

You have an idea for us and tell me we should just stay here happy forever,

There is an irony sadly,

Time is moving all around us leaving trails of snapshots and we have never even met?

I've gotten glimpses of you through others, but they are ghosts that I keep in a glass jar,

I have no right to design you and my intuition says you're going to catch me well off guard,

I feel you like a soft wind coming up from behind, but I wont look back, only to the road ahead,

Now I'm awake!

Life anew, there are many things to accomplish this very day, I'm tending to all the gardens,

When our paths cross I will hold my hands up and cast light all around you,

It will take little effort :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment